BOUQUET OF GARDENERS
Mission: To stimulate interest in gardening, to gain horticultural knowledge, to promote civic beautification and to protect the environment.
• Our aim is to exchange ideas and promote fellowship within the club.
• To host the annual Spring Garden Festival.
• Provide an annual scholarship to an Owasso student.
• Provide monthly programs at club meetings to stimulate interest in gardening and environment.
• Plan a yearly special project to beautify our community.
• Promote gardening in our community by awarding a Yard of the Month.
• Promote garden club membership, to continue diversity of our club and to educate through our many Master Gardeners within the club.
Membership open to everyone, you may come as a guest before joining the club. We frequently have field trips throughout the year and fellowship luncheons. Plant and seed exchanges are part of our activities.
Our Annual Spring Festival is held at Tyann Plaza in Owasso. The festival normally caters to 30-35 vendors with plants, herbs, garden art, baskets, soaps, cacti, orchids, Amish bakery, and many more.
Our club and scholarship fund is supported through dues, vendor fees and donations. We are in need of sponsors who will partner with us to make Owasso a better communtiy